Albuquerque, New Mexico
General Neurology, Outpatient Neurology, And Neurology Sub-specialty Positions Available
Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance And Full Benefits
Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing multi-specialty organization has multiple openings for General Neurologists, Outpatient Neurologist and Neurologists with training in Stroke, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Multiple Sclerosis. Physicians in this group have a high earning potential, extensive benefits and work/life balance that is rare.
- Premier organization that has been serving the community for over a century. Multi-specialty group that employs close to one thousand providers.
- Multiple openings - general, outpatient and specialty positions available for Neurologists
- Neurology physicians have the option of a 4 or 5 day work week and there is no required inpatient work
- Needs exist due to retiring physicians and growth of the community
- Employment with high earning potential and full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO for outpatient physicians, and $2500 CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- $20,000 signing bonus and $10,000 in relocation assistance available
- Special home financing available for physicians - up to $1,750,000
- Group is H1B cap (group will also sponsor green card process)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million with the surrounding suburbs
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities. Hotwire.com recently name