CompHealth is working with a hospital in Albuquerque, NM that is looking to add a general neurologist and/or MS specialist to their team due to growth. This position is hospital employed, and you will be joining an ever-growing neuroscience team of neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neurohospitalists. General neurology candidates must be able to perform and interpret EEG and EMG.
You can expect 36 hours of direct patient care along with 4 hours of administrative work. This opportunity offers a base salary guarantee and comes with a comprehensive benefits package.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed
- Maximum of 6 days call per month
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Majority outpatient
- EEG and EMG are required
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Open to 2018 residents and experienced providers alike
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail