HEADLINE: New Jersey (northern, close to Manhattan): One adult Neurologist is needed to join a hospital owned and hospital employed single-specialty group with 3 Neurologists, 1 Physician Assistant and 2 Nurse Practitioners. The new neurologist will also have opportunity to develop any specialization. Combination of outpatient and inpatient. Admit to excellent comprehensive general, medical and surgical acute-care medical center. $ Very competitive financial package. Strong earning potential!
LOCATION: New Jersey
- The hospital that they work at and admit to is located in very desirable area of northern New Jersey.
- It is situated within a short commute to Manhattan.
- If the new neurologist wants to live in Manhattan, she or he will be able to do so.
- Please see below regarding information about New York City.
- Located in a very desirable area of northern New Jersey, a general adult Neurologist is needed to join a single-specialty neurology practice that is hospital owned and hospital employed.
- This practice presently has three busy general neurologists, one Physician Assistant and two Nurse Practitioners.
- Established seventeen years ago, this excellent general neurology opportunity is due to the growth and expansion of this practice and patient service area.
- The group is involved in the diagnosis and non-surgical care of disorders of the brain, spinal cord, nerves including stroke, headaches and seizures.
- The new Neurologist will be required to treat:
-- Movement Disorder
-- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
-- Neck and Back Pain
-- Parkinson Disease
- The new neurologist will spend the majority of her or his time doing general neurology. However, if the neurologist is subspecialty trained, she or he would have the opportunity to use that area of specialization and develop it.
- Outpatient and inpatient duties: In addition to having general outpatient neurology office duties, there will also be inpatient hospital duties. The neurologists will need to round in the hospital, answer inpatient consultation requests, and respond to hospital stroke alert overhead calls.
- The call rotation schedule for weekends and weekdays will be 1:4.
- There is no running around. Their office is located in their hospital building.
- Hospital: The new neurologist will be employed by and work at a fully-accredited, comprehensive general, medical and surgical acute-care medical center.
- Both 7/2017 neurology residents and fellows and neurologists who are already in practice are both welcome to apply and will both be strongly considered.
- As previously mentioned, the new neurologist will be employed by the medical center.
- The hospital is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting base salary. It is commensurate with the neurologist’s experience, skills, etc.
- They are also offering a comprehensive fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and more
- The earning potential is strong/very good!
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.