An exciting neurology opportunity is now available at a hospital clinic in Minnesota. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday with no call, and you will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. You will work closely with other neurologists and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a Minnesota license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. J1 visa holders can be supported. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in the heart of Minnesota's famed lake country where watersports abound. It is an outdoor enthusiast's dream with mountain biking, horseback riding, kayaking, kite sailing, waterskiing, snowmobiling, skiing, and winter mountain biking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Hales at 801.930.3909 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Traditional Monday to Friday schedule
- No call on nights or weekends
- State-of-the-art electroneurodiagnostics
- All new digital EEG/video evoked potential equipment
- Intraoperative monitoring
- Relocation assistance provided
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent compensation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you