The neuroscience team is looking for a Neurointensivist to support a 12-bed Neuro-critical Care Unit. This successful growing practice currently supports nine neurologists, four neurosurgeons, two PM&R physicians, two neurointerventional surgeons, Gerri-psychiatrist, neuropsychologist and extensive advanced practitioner support.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 PTO days, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 10 days of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. A residency/fellowship stipend is available to those who are finishing their training.
Come live and practice in this large Michigan city that celebrates its rich history and economic strength. Home to numerous breweries and dozens of brew pubs, this fun city is a college town offering the diversity and culture college towns are known for. Its location also offers an equidistant drive to either Chicago or Detroit.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2389397
- Neurointensivist needed for NeuroICU
- M-F Schedule from 8am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary with a comprehensive benefit package
- Productivity Bonuses of up to 10% of salary based on production and clinical goals
- Generous PTO and CME
- Student Loan Repayment
- Malpractice Coverage
- Can sponsor H1-B visa candidates
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you