A long-established and growing national organization is running a NeuroHospitalist, Intensivist and Hospitalist program at this 250+ bed regional medical center in northern Louisiana.
They are actively looking for a NeuroHospitalist for the program. There is an opportunity for Medical Director responsibilities with the program.
A highly desired flexible block schedule is days only from 7am to 7pm or similar hours. Will average 15 shifts per month.
Provide inpatient consultative Neurology services. Will average 20 consults per day.
Tele-Neurology support available.
Be part of the development of a stroke certified center of excellence
EMR system is Cerner
Competitive salary, full benefits, relocation assistance, and signing bonus.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at CompHealth direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- NeuroHospitalist opportunity at a 250 plus bed Medical Center in northern Louisiana
- A flexible block schedule is day shifts only from 7am to 7pm or similar hours
- Medical Director opportunity available for the program
- Average 20 consults per day and Tele-Neurology support available
- Be part of the development of a stroke certified center of excellence
- Collaborative NeuroHospitalist, Intensivist, and Hospitalist team
- Competitive base salary from $350K or more per experience and full benefits package
- Northern Louisiana community is an easy drive to Shreveport, Alexandria, Jackson MS, etc.
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences