Join this thriving Neurology practice in Southern Louisiana is wanting to expand their team and looking to add 1 more General Neurologist.
The hospital is the leading provider of Neuromedical services in the region and the creator of the Louisiana Stroke Network.
The incoming provider has the ability to subspecialize as they put emphasis on Stroke, Seizure, MS, Epilepsy and Parkinson's but will need to be comfortable doing some General Neurology as well. Community based practice that is Outpatient with a superb support staff. Equipment for EEG and EMG/NCS all onsite. You can choose to perform EEGs and or EMGs or not.
Lucrative base salary with productivity & quality of care incentives offering a great earning potential. Shared call schedule and any additional call could be paid. Work out of one location and the opportunity offers a great quality of life and flexible work schedule with a 4.5 day work week. Comprehensive medical benefit package including relocation, sign on bonus and malpractice.
This city offers a thriving art & music scene, rich culture as well as an array of outdoor activities and world renowned festivals. Large metropolitan city population with access to nearby metro cities which are driving distance away.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954-837-2699 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite right for you? We have Neurology opportunities all across the United States.
All inquiries are confidential.
- Joining as established team of 5 Neurologists
- Telestroke/Teleneurology program in place
- Certified Stroke Center of Excellence- Newly constructed 186 bed hospital
- State of the Art facilities utilizing cutting edge technology
- Enjoy Quality of life with this 4.5 day work week
- General Neurology with option to subspecialize in Stroke, Seizure, MS, Epilepsy or Parkinsons
- Outpatient Clinic setting
- Lucrative compensation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail