CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Kentucky with their search for a general neurologist. The facility needs a physician to help grow a neurology practice for the region. The schedule is primarily outpatient with 10 days of hospital call per month with the option to cover the sleep clinic as well. You will work with a great group of hospitalists who handle most of the call. You must be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing your training. You will need a KY medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. J1 and H1-B visa holders are welcome to apply.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
You will enjoy living in this town near the northern border of Kentucky. The area has a low cost of living, rolling green hills, pleasant golf and country clubs, classic and new housing, and a picturesque downtown. Cincinnati is only a short drive away.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to josh.rees@comphealth.
- General neurology, option to subspecialize
- Grow a neurology practice for the region
- Primarily outpatient with 10 days of hospital call per month
- Sleep clinic available
- Able to sponsor J1 and H1 visas
- Relocation assistance, student loan repayment, and a sign-on
- Life insurance, health benefits, and malpractice insurance
- Generous compensation, CME time, and vacation
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you