A medical facility located in metro Iowa is seeking an epilepsy or movement disorder specialist to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. The group is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community need. Teaching is also available here. The job is all outpatient with 1:8 outpatient-only call. Your schedule will be a five day standard work week. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other neurologists.
If you do not currently hold a license in IA, CompHealth can assist you with the process. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
You will enjoy living and working in one of Iowa's metro areas. The city is warm and friendly, and retains a small-town feel while still making larger city amenities available to you. The well-educated and diverse population make this an enjoyable place to call home.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, please call Austyn Iwuh at: 801-930-3363 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Movement disorder or Epilepsy specialist position
- All outpatient work
- 1:8 outpatient-only call
- Teaching opportunity available
- Wonderful and liberal benefits
- High competitive base salary with huge earning potential
- Full and complete benefits for Provider and family
- $20K signing bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you