A large, 300+ bed hospital in central Illinois is looking to add a general neurologist to their team. This is a traditional inpatient, outpatient mix with a reasonable patient census of an adult population.
Work Monday through Friday with light call and weekend coverage.
You should have a current IL license, or be willing to obtain one with CompHealth's assistance. You will need to be board certified or board eligible.
You will be offered an excellent salary with full medical benefits for you and your family. You will also receive a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, life insurance, a retirement plan, CME hours with a stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
This is truly an enjoyable community to live and practice, with plenty of parks, lakes, and recreation that provides numerous high quality private schools, colleges, and universities.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2393720
- Secure and stable ID position employed by the Hospital
- Adult population with mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives with excellent earning potential
- Looking due to the growth and community demand
- City with 75K population, with excellent private and public schools, and colleges
- Central Illinois located about 2 hours to St Louis and 3 hours to Chicago
- Retirement plan with matching
- PTO, CME, Relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail