Excellent Neurology positions available to join the established and well-reputed Doctors Medical Center of Modesto Brain & Spine Institute. Practice will be a mix of office based and inpatient consults, as well as stroke coverage. You will join a call panel of 3 other neurologists. The hospital has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers.
About the position:
- Private practice setup at hospital based clinic so there is no office and staff overhead cost
- Option for employment model available as well
- Call will be rotated 1:4 and compensated
- Significant stroke component – must be comfortable
- Currently a 54% deficit of Neurologists in Service Area – virtually no competition!
- Competitive compensation package includes income guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation expenses, and malpractice/tail coverage
Candidates must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Adult Neurology with excellent references. Vascular Neurology fellowship training (ideal) or extensive stroke experience required. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Modesto, California with a population of approximately 220,000 people is located 90 miles east of Downtown San Francisco. Our community offers reasonable housing costs, good schools, driving access to the City, the Ocean, the Mountains and a great opportunity for someone that is willing to establish themselves in our community.