HEADLINE: Baltimore, Maryland: Child Neurologist needed to join well-established and state-of-art Children’s Hospital. Their Pediatric Neurology Division has two Child Neurologists. It is part of large and well-regarded teaching hospital. Call will be equally shared. This is a hospital based opportunity. $ Excellent financial package and earning potential!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland:
- This Child Neurology opportunity is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Please scroll down regarding information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a Child Neurologist is needed to join the Pediatric Neurology Division of a well-established and state-of-the-art Children’s Hospital.
- Their Pediatric Neurology Department currently has two Child Neurologists.
- Their team at this state-of-the-art Children’s Hospital also includes neuropsychologists, occupational, speech, language and physical therapists.
- This excellent Pediatric Neurology opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- The call rotation will be equally shared.
- The Children’s Hospital is on the campus and part of a well-known and highly-regarded teaching hospital. Many of their full-time faculty are nationally and internationally recognized experts in their field. They hold teaching positions at several renowned universities!
- This Division of Pediatric Neurology evaluates and provides comprehensive care for children with a variety of neurologic disorders. Their experts diagnose and treat these complex neurological conditions.
- Most disorders can be treated with a combination of medication and therapy. They offer Electroencephalogram, Neurology imaging services, and Neuropsychology testing.
- Child Neurologists completing their residency training in June of 2017 and Child Neurologists who have work experience are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- The new Child Neurologist will be employed by this highly-regarded medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary, which will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc.
- They also have a productivity/bonus incentive program based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a complete fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan’s dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Child Neurology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.