Clinical and Research Neuro-Oncology Position in Los Angeles
Join a group of leading oncology professionals that utilize advanced technology in practice that focuses on research, training, an innovative cancer care. This position is employed with a major medical foundation in California is actively seeking a Neuro-Oncologist to join their elite group.
The group will be a mix Surgical Oncologists, ENT Head & Neck Surgeons, Radiology Oncologists, Hepatobiliary Surgeons, Neuro-Oncologists, and Medical Oncologists.
Practice features include:
- Schedule: M-F, 8-5
- Clinical and Research
- Fully integrated EMR
- Employed position
- Must be Neuro-Oncology fellowship trained
- At least 3 years of research experience
- Active CA license is preferred
Southern California is one of the premier locations in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
- Centrally located to all there is to see and do, Los Angeles is the perfect place to live in Southern California
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You're in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city's many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros. You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste
Find out more!
Call/Text: (757) 349-6099