Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.):
- · Have successfully completed a Doctorate of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from a school in the US or Canada approved by a recognizing accredited body in the year of the applicant’s application. Graduates of foreign medical schools are required to possess both a medical license and other certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or 5th Pathway. HCP must have successfully completed an accredited Fellowship training program in Nephrology.
- · Shall possess and maintain a current unrestricted license in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- · Must have a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services. Any change to the DEA requirements to obtain a valid DEA registration number is applicable when the incumbent's existing DEA registration expires.
- · Must possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic cardiac life support (BLS) through an American Heart Association approved training program. Online or any other CPR certification will not be accepted. This certification shall be maintained in a current status at all times in order to perform services under this contract. While Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or other advanced life support training may also be required for specific positions, they will not be accepted as a substitute for the BLS requirement.
- · Minimum of one year experience as a board certified Nephrologist.
- · Shall maintain all license and certification requirements and meet all continuing education requirements of the U.S. jurisdiction in which they are licensed to practice.