100% Nephrology Practice
Single Specialty NEPH Group Employed - Partnership
If you are looking for the security of an employed position with the autonomy of a private practice then please consider our position. We are seeking to add (1) NEPH to our single specialty group who implements the highest standard of care. We pride ourselves on a collegial working environment with a family oriented atmosphere while making you feel compensated fairly for your work efforts.
- 100% NEPH = Focus solely on what you trained for!
- Busy from day one = you are taking over an already established practice
- We currently average 20 patients on clinic days!
- We usually average between 10 to 12 inpatients per day.
- You will mainly focus on 1 location with minimal driving to other facilities
- Virtually no completion to worry about Our group specifically services a 100k draw area
- Referring into the practice: roughly 50 physicians are referring into the practice
- The group are owners in 2 Dialysis Units:
- The largest unit has 21 chairs
- Currently have Gambro equipment which will be replacing with Fresenius over the next couple of years
- Call: 1:3 full week coverage but once finished you have Monday OFF
- We focus on three important elements: patient care, patient continuity and education
- Our group holds 2 Medical Directorship positions.
- Base Salary: Very competitive for our region!
- Partnership is offered after 2 years
EXCELLENT SCHOOLS / GOOD COST OF LIVING
Your children will have access to excellent schools. The schools range from public to private which offer multiple foreign language courses and as many AP classes your child would want. Colleges and universities are available for extended education.
A strong, diverse economy, community support and access to some of the nations best outdoor recreation help ensure viability, both personally for your family and professionally for you. If family values and a safe location are important to you, Pittsburghs northern suburbs and bedroom communities will meet your every need.