Job Requirements & Specifications:
- Private Practice opportunity to join two Nephrologists in an established and busy practice.
- Support 8 dialysis centers-
- Call of 1:4 weekends, 1:3 during the week
- JCAHO Certified Center of Excellence
- The Practice is affiliated with the largest health system in East TN and is a Top 100 Health System.
- The quality of life in East Tennessee, the beauty of the area, the financial advantages of practicing here, access to all the resources needed to provide outstanding patient care, and the strengths of the Health system may help make that decision easy.
- Physicians beginning or relocating their practices enjoy almost universal success. One important reason is the unequalled access to patients that our system provides and the networking opportunities available within the Health system help physicians who locate here build their practices very quickly.
- Whether you're single, part of a family, or an empty-nester couple, you'll be welcomed into the community.
- There is no income tax in Tennessee, and property taxes are very reasonable.
- The cost of housing is 21% below the national average and housing quality and choices are outstanding.
- Physicians here live in urban lofts, lakeside homes, townhouses, luxury log cabins, golf-course homes, suburban neighborhoods, planned communities and, occasionally, on their boats.
- Schools are excellent. The school systems in most areas in have achievement scores above state averages. There are also dozens of private schools from pre-school Montessori to outstanding K-12 college preparatory schools with 100% college admission rates.
- The area has four community colleges and ten four-year institutions.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lana Griffin:
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list, please send an email to email@example.com