- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (30 mins north of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Nephrology (Transplant)
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: full-time (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, relocation assistance)
- Compensation: $250k - $270k
Our client operates a large medical center in eastern Massachusetts that encompasses an ambulatory care center, a 355-bed hospital, and a 24-hr emergency department. They are seeking a Transplant Nephrologist for their renal transplant program. Responsibilities include evaluation and selection of candidates for renal transplantation, evaluation and selection of living renal donors, immunosuppression management post-transplantation, active inpatient consult service for liver and kidney transplant patients and participation in Departmental community outreach programs.