Join another neonatologist in a Level II NICU in Northeastern Texas with an average daily census of 3-4. Enjoy block scheduling with no in house overnight call.
Close by are abundant opportunities for outdoor adventures and amenities such as art galleries, live theater, professional sporting events, and irresistible restaurants. Live entertainment can be found at numerous music festivals and in clubs, bistros and performance theaters. For those interested in a round of golf, world-class, scenic courses are not far away.
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954 837 2677 or email@example.com
- Level III NICU - 8 beds; intermediate unit has 7 beds
- Average Daily Census is 9
- See babies in newborn nursery; apprx 2,100 deliveries annually
- NNP's provide 24-hr, in-house coverage
- Very Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice, Health, life, vision, dental, disability & 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you