HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (upscale and very desirable suburb): Chairman needed for Ob/Gyn Department of a general, medical and surgical community hospital. Level 3 NICU. They have both perinatologists and neonatologists. In addition to administrative duties, there is also an opportunity to have a part-time clinical ob/gyn practice. Hospital employed. $ Excellent financial package!
LOCATION: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- This is a very desirable and upscale suburb of Philadelphia.
- It is located within a short drive to Philadelphia.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices.
- The area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living close to a big city such as Philadelphia.
- It will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities!
- Philadelphia is located about a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster County, about 145 miles from Washington D.C., and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
- Located in a very desirable and upscale suburb of Philadelphia, a Board Certified Ob/Gyn physician is needed to fill the position as Chairman of their Hospital’s Ob/Gyn Department. (Please see below regarding information about their hospital.)
- QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL / DESIRED CANDIDATE:
- Must have an MD or DO degree
- Board Certification in Ob/Gyn
- Has demonstrated leadership skills in managing and developing Ob/Gyn clinical programs.
- Has experience in implementing and monitoring high reliability quality and safety initiatives.
- An appropriate candidate will also need to be well versed in change management and patient experience.
- This hospital’s ob/gyn department has a large number of Ob/Gyn physicians and many Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
- Last year their Ob/Gyn department performed very close to 3,000 OB deliveries, and a high volume of GYN surgeries and procedures.
- DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage an Ob/Gyn Department that does laparoscopy, robotic surgery and full range of both Obstetrics and Gynecology (both office and gyn surgery).
- In addition to administrative duties, the Chairman will maintain a part-time clinical Ob/Gyn practice.
- The administrative and clinical duties: They are willing to be flexible.
- The hospital that they admit to is full-service and well-regarded general medical and surgical community hospital.
- It has a Level 3 Nursery (NICU).
- They also have dedicated lactation consultants, Pediatricians, Perinatologists for high-risk pregnancies and Neonatologists for ill newborns.
- They have 10 modern and spacious labor, delivery and recovery suites.
- They have over 30 private post-partum suites.
- It is also one of the area’s leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services.
- They have a free standing surgery center, four ambulatory sites, and two additional ambulatory sites under construction.
- Well known for excellence in obstetrics, cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, diagnostics and rehabilitation services. This hospital offers comprehensive services for all ages.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
- The hospital is offering an excellent compensation package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Very competitive base salary which is commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc.
- Productivity bonus
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Major Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid relocation and more!
- The earning potential is excellent!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, Inc.
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.