Specialty: Family Practice or Internal Medicine
Start: ASAP, 4-month assignment
Location: Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina (multiple clinic locations)
The provider will be going around to several clinics that are staffed by the facilities mid levels to do Medicare Annual Wellness Visits.
He/she will be expected to do four (4) AWVs per hour for 8-hour days Monday – Friday (probably 8 am-5 pm with 1 hr lunch or 8:30-5:00 with ½ hr lunch).
This will not be a “typical” FP/IM assignment – it is specifically to do Medicare Annual Wellness Visits.
• Location - Assignment will rotate between the following clinic locations: Rich Square, Scotland Neck, Enfield, Twin County (in Hollister), Norlina, Stovall
• MD or DO only
• Will do four (4) Medicare Annual Wellness Visits per hour (nursing support will be provided)
• Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
• Housing will likely be in Roanoke Rapids, NC for most or all of the assignment
• eClinicalWorks (eCW) EMR (prior experience with eCW not required, but is a plus)
• Offices will be closed: 5/29, 7/4, 9/4