An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a community hospital in southern Washington. The area has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:4 phone call, and the incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current WA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. H1-B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, five days of CME time with a book allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
This opening is located in the beautiful wine country of Washington State. You will be able to enjoy many outdoor activities like fishing, kayaking, birdwatching, camping, and hiking. The area boasts a number of vibrant organizations dedicated to the promotion of the arts, culture, and history.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great internal medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with 1:4 call
- 20-25 patients per day
- H1-B visa holders can be supported
- Medical education loan repayment
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits
- 4 weeks' PTO, 5 days' CME with an allowance
- 401(k) retirement package
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you