The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Physician Group in the Richmond, Virginia area to recruit an Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Physician for their expanding program.
- Join a well-established group who has been serving the community for over 30 years
- Cover the medical management of patients on the behavioral health units
- The group covers four hospitals in the area
- Full and part time positions available
- Employed position with compensation of $220,000
- Sign-on and relocation package offered
- Full benefits including: health, dental, malpractice, CME, 401K, and starting vacation of 4 weeks
Come and Practice in the Capitol of Virginia. Richmond is among America's oldest major cities and has a population over 200,000 residents. Richmond was voted by Travel and Leisure as a Top Destination. Known for its history, this city also has been revolutionized in craft beer, food, fashion and the arts. In a few short minutes, you can go from bustling downtown streets to rolling hills on farms or gorgeous trails in state parks, wineries, or world-class shopping. Richmond combines big-city amenities with southern charm and ease.
Contact: Neal Fenster