Internal Medicine–Academic Faculty - Coastal South Carolina - Permanent
Our Medical Center is seeking an ABIM certified/eligible Internal Medicine physician who has an interest in Resident Education for our growing community based residency outpatient primary care practice.
A majority (80-90%) of clinical time will be spent directly supervising residents in the outpatient practice.
Opportunity for a small private practice in addition to resident teaching.
The residency program is affiliated with a major Southern University.
We are a new Internal Medicine program launched in 2015 and multiple opportunities exist for leadership roles and input into building both our outpatient clinic and our residency program.
Our Coastal community provides great weather, a low cost of living and lots of Southern hospitality. We hope you will consider joining our team.
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with clinical and teaching experience will be offered.
• Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics
• Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings
• Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings
• Serving as an advisor and role model for residents
• Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
• Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees.
For Immediate Consideration, please email a copy of your CV to:
Dr. Len Goodman
Medical Search International