An internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a single-specialty group in Pennsylvania. The community has growing demand, and the group is reviewing experienced candidates to hire. This is a solo outpatient position working in a hospital. The schedule can be flexible, and you can expect to see 25 to 30 patients per day on average. You will not work nights or weekends but you will have weekday call of your own patients. You will also precept residents. You will work with advanced practice providers and other physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified and experienced. You will need a PA medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in North Philly in a working class neighborhood of the city with a diverse and friendly population. Your office will be situated just opposite the not-for-profit hospital campus.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an IM job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- Internal medicine physician needed
- Work in solo office-based, outpatient practice
- Flexibility in work hours
- Familiarity with EMR, especially Allscripts
- Board certification required
- Multilingual physicians a big plus
- Physicians with PA license preferred
- Competitive starting base salary
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you