Chickasaw Nation Department of Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible - Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: No call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Earning potential upwards of $200K Based on Experience | Plus Annual Merit Increase and Yearly Incentives up to 10% of Salary
- Benefits: Provider Medical Benefits Paid For by the Employer and $100 a Month Provided for Family Medical Benefits | Federal Tort Law Liability Coverage | Dental | Vision | Life | 401k | 3 Weeks Annual Leave Accrued Per Year | 12 Sick Days | 12 Holidays Per Year Including Employee's Birthday | Cafeteria Plan | $3K CME Allowance | License Renewal Reimbursement | Professional Society Dues up to $700 Per Fiscal Year
- Additional Info: Chickasaw Nation Medical Center in Ada is a 370,000 square foot state of the art facility which opened in 2010. It is a 72-bed hospital with outpatient clinics. Student loan repayment options are available through the NHSC and the Indian Health Services. Chickasaw Nation Medical Center will be implementing a family medicine residency program in 2018.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.