Family Medicine/Med-Peds Opportunity in Northeast, North Carolina
Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established practice.
Qualified new graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity affords a 4-day work week and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Join an established, experienced practice (2 physicians and 1 APP)
- Excellent longevity within the practice - providers and support staff
- Mentorship within the clinic
- Opportunity for inpatient - high volume of geriatric and chronic disease patients
- Lab and X-ray onsite
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Strong referral system
- Employed position
Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Residency Stipend
- Annual CME Stipend
- Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
- Malpractice (with tail)
- 401k matching program/ 457b
- Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance