A healthcare center in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Internal Medicine Physician for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for providing medical services to union workers and their dependents. This is great 100% outpatient opportunity for a board eligible / certified Internal Medicine Physician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at an established center in Brooklyn. Apply today!
The Internal Medicine Physician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and great benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Performing history and physical assessments as indicated by their specialty area
- Providing services in accordance with generally acceptable standards of medical practice
- Developing a plan of treatment / care for the patient that also includes education and follow-up visits
- Making referrals, as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Communicating with other health care providers related to diagnosis, treatment and plan for the patient either verbally and/or through documentation in the medical record
- Maintaining current and complete documentation in the medical record that reflects the care and services provided to the patient
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.