A multi-specialty group in New Jersey is seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to join their team. The group has been experiencing an increase in patient volume, so they need to hire an additional physician. You will practice outpatient only, inpatient care is managed by the hospitalist team. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday with an anticipated call schedule of 1:3. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed position has a competitive recruitment package that may Include relocation allowance, commencement bonus, CME assistance, loan repayment, stipend options, and medical education debt repayment.
Come practice in Salem, NJ. Salem City is located along the Salem River, with access to water and upgraded rail ways to support current and future industrial growth. This is a city full of rich history, great architecture, and a prominent future. It is approximately 1 hour southwest of Philadelphia, PA and 25 minutes from Wilmington, DE.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Multi-specialty group
- Internal or family medicine physician
- Employed position
- Outpatient only
- Anticipated call is 1:3
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive recruitment package
- Medical education debt repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail