Internal medicine opportunity to serve as clinician for members group of a large self-funded health plan located in Las Vegas, NV. The position is ideal for a physician who has been looking for a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care. The physician will have the time, the tools and the support to help make patients better without the reimbursement constraints associated with traditional medical practice.
- $200,000 to $220,000 base salary, plus 15% outcome based bonus, and full range of benefits, malpractice insurance, and relocation package
- Limited call (phone only)
- Expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day , allowing for time to engage and educate your patients
- Few administrative hassles - no coding or billing
- Supported by mid-level providers and medical assistants that will assist in the overall program and will coach employee behavior changes
This innovative healthcare organization offers a unique solution to employers to reduce and manage their healthcare costs by acting as their Health Asset Manager. Through a process of Assess => Deliver => Engage => Align, the physician will influence employee behavior in the areas of wellness, prevention, chronic disease management, and behavior modification.
The company provides leading edge tools, including: health risk assessments, remote monitoring software for high risk patients, a 24-hour nurse hotline, an electronic medical record, claims analysis, and a unique rewards program to incentivize employee behavior.
- BC/BE in internal medicine
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle
- Fluency in the Spanish language preferred, but not required