Quivvy Tech is a medical document procurement company. We work with our clients and ensure that all legal and regulatory standards are met and enhances your patient’s experience.
We developed a very simple online portal which operates as a virtual waiting room. When you log on you will see the patients in your waiting room which our staff would have already triaged. When we call to live transfer the patient, you will instantly be able to click to view the patient’s chart while you consult with them. You will write your notes and disposition the account as you decide what is medically necessary.
Telemedicine Physician Responsibilities:
- Evaluate patients with medical conditions and chronic pain
- Determine the medical necessity of any products requested by patient
- Each patient will be sent to our Triage center. The center will obtain triage questions and will then connect the patient by phone to you (your number will be private) to conduct a brief assessment for the requested products
- Electronically sign the Rx after the consultation is completed
Telemedicine Physician Requirements:
- Providers must be active Medicare and commercial insurance providers and maintain a valid and updated PECOS certification.
- Maintain all appropriate licensure to prescribe and dispense equipment and medications under applicable state and federal laws
Telemedicine Physician Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Avoid billing insurance
- Reliable volume
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours