Coastal Family Health -
- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible Scheduling | (4) 10 Hour Shifts | Alternating 4 Day Schedule With 8 and 12 Hour Shifts | Or Traditional 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday Half Days are Available as Well
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 15 - 18
- Call Schedule: 1:15
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Starting at $185K + Graduated Productivity Bonus Potential Up to 15% and Yearly Merit Increases Up to 5%
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | Life | Short and Long-Term Disability | 401k | Paid Time Off (PTO) | Paid Holidays | Malpractice Coverage by Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA) | Continuing Medical Education Time and Allowance | Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 17)
- Additional Info: With about 6.7 miles of white sand beaches along the Gulf of Mexico, Gulfport has evolved into a diversified city and has become a tourism destination | Gulfport has served as host to popular cultural events such as the "World's Largest Fishing Rodeo," "Cruisin' the Coast" (a week of classic cars), and "Smokin' the Sound" (speedboat races) | We have a thriving residential community with a strong mercantile center | There are historic neighborhoods and home sites, as well as diverse shopping opportunities, and several motels scattered throughout to accommodate golfing, gambling, and water-sport tourism | You can dance, take in some art, absorb some history, and experience our unique culture of fun | We are 1.5 hours from New Orleans, and 2.5 hours from Pensacola | EMR: NextGen (Can train) | BE must become BC within 1 year. | Practicing physicians must be BC.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.