Brand New IM Opportunity
4 Day Work Week – 1:5 Call
Prestigious Health System Out of Minneapolis
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Come join a multiple award winning team of physicians within a state-of-the-art 36,000 square foot medical center. This multi-specialty group is made up of 35 physicians currently and looks to grow to over 40 by the end of 2017.
• Very flexible schedule and patient panel – YOU decide!
• See 15-20 patients per day and very easy 1 in 5 telephone call
• Highly competitive salary and incentive compensation plan – near 75th percentile
• 15 exam rooms, 3 procedure rooms and physician offices – single location
• Clinic includes a huge pharmacy, 24/7 lab, PACS, Tele-rad and EPIC EMR
• NO COMPETITION!
• Sign-on bonus, relocation monies, full benefits package with paid malpractice and tail
• Voted as a “Top 20 Critical Access Hospital” 2 years in a row
Located in the upper Midwest you will truly enjoy all four seasons. This city is clean, safe, vibrant and ALIVE! Famous for its authentic German heritage, there is a festival of some kind basically every weekend with up to 15,000 attendees. This is the perfect place to raise a family!
• Compared to the rest of the country the cost of living is 16.60% below the US Average according to Sperling’s Best.
• Living options include brand-new developments overlooking the city, country club living on a gorgeous golf course, established neighborhoods with traditional style homes, new lots to build your own custom home and ranches with multiple acres
• Area designations include upscale boutique shopping, loads of entertainment, 20 parks and unique culinary experiences from BBQ and steak to Thai, Mexican and seafood
• First-class educational offerings include 3 different systems both public and private. Brand new high school built in 2016 along with new baseball and football fields. Private donations from “old money” wealth within the community allow this culture to exist
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: IM 7262510
For more physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.