- Employed arrangement offering above average compensation and full benefits
- Work within an established practice of four other colleagues, plus multiple APP staff
- Options to work within an outpatient, traditional or inpatient (hospitalist) setting
- Live in a tremendous family-oriented community offering the State's top-rated school system
- Home to the Murray State University Racers...perennial NCAA Div I basketball conference champs!
- Enjoy great outdoor life, including beautiful Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley, great golf and leisure activities for everyone
- Community awards include "Friendliest Small Town in America" and "#1 Place to Live in Kentucky"
For additional details and to arrange on on-site interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1705-72326
Contact: Neal Fenster