Memorial Hospital, located in Carthage, Illinois, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to join our team. The Memorial Hospital culture is notable for the commitment to patients, our employees and healthcare providers. Visa holders are encouraged to apply. Memorial Hospital does have an option for candidates to be employed by Quincy Medical group and work at Memorial Hospital.
Memorial Hospital Compensation - Designed to meet the unique needs of each candidate. The program is flexible and competitive.
- Compensation - MGMA Median 75%tile
- Employed position – Private practice environment
- Qualified for NHSC Loan Repayment Program.
- HPSA score – 17
- Educational loan support from Memorial Hospital paid monthly
- Educational stipend offered for the last year of training
- Signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including “tail coverage”
Memorial Primary Care Clinics – Medical Home Model – Collaborative Coordination of Care
- There are 7 primary care clinics in the Memorial Hospital system.
- Memorial Medical Clinics provide primary and specialty care for patients from infancy to adults and seniors
- 6 Family Physicians – 13 APNs
- 1 Internal Medicine physician
- 1 Pediatrician
- 1 Obstetrician Gynecologist
Interested candidates please contact:
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 160706 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.