Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia: 30 minutes from Tallahassee!
Hospitalist needed for state-of-the art regional healthcare system that operates 4 hospitals and 3 nursing homes with 540 beds, in a 15-county area of south Georgia and north Florida. They employ more than 2,500 people, with more than 200 qualified medical staff specialists. This young, energetic hospitalist group currently employs 8 physicians, 3 mid-levels, receives additional coverage from the ER doctors and is expanding.
Details of Position:
- 7 on, 7 off block scheduling
- 12 hour shifts
- 14 shifts per month (can work more if desired)
- Census: 18-20 patients per shift
- 18 hour mid-level support
- Compensation package: $240,000 + Quality Measures + all benefits
- ICU procedures requested but not required
- Teaching opportunities available
- State-of-the-art Soarian Electronic Medical Records
- Sign-on/Relocation bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- CME stipend
- Tail coverage
This is a great place to raise a family. The town offers several public and private school options as well as a number of higher educational alternatives. Programs and opportunities in the visual, performing and literary arts abound along with outstanding sport recreational facilities for children.
If interested, please contact me for additional information -
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
(888) 647-5005 x 208
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.