Our client, seeks a BE/BC general internist located in Pueblo, Colorado, to join a reputable and well-established private group of 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice setting independent of health system ownership and with strong growth potential.
- Very low uninsured patient population and strong billing and collections staff
- Minimal hassles – short commute times and no outreach responsibilities
- Outpatient only
- 4-day work week, 9-5 clinic hours
- Call only 1 day per week and 1 weekend in 5
- Competitive first year salary, plus net income bonus – no withhold to the group
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefits include family health/dental/life insurance, CME, paid vacation, 401K
The Front Range location provides a place to live and work in a beautiful and laid back community offering a wide variety of housing options, close proximity to the Rocky Mountains, low cost of living and little congestion, while providing convenient access to metropolitan amenities. Physicians enjoy 30 minute access to mountain biking, hiking, fishing, and hunting, as well as mountain resorts within 2 hours.