A new primary care physician opportunity is now available in Los Angeles, California, at an established multi-specialty group. The incoming family medicine or internal medicine physician will see 16 to 24 outpatients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 1:5 phone call only. You will be supported by physicians who are leaders in HIV medicine and care. The facility is on the forefront of HIV treatment and is engaged in ongoing clinical trials. They serve a diverse patient base and have discreet clientele from the entertainment industry. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package with bonuses; the earning potential is between $200K and $400K. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, three weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401K with 4% match, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in lovely southern California: come live and work in Los Angeles, CA, and experience everything it has to offer.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and see why we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. Call today to hear about our exciting family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Established Los Angeles, CA multi-specialty group
- 16-24 outpatients per day
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with 1:5 phone call
- Leaders in HIV medicine engaged in ongoing clinical trials
- Earning potential between $200K and $400K
- 3 weeks of vacation and CME time
- 401k with 4% match
- Relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you