SITE MEDICAL DIRECTOR - BOSTON
I am recruiting for a Medical Director for a health Center in Boston. The Director will provide leadership to the clinical staff at the health centers as well as maintain a small clinical practice. This position is approximately 65% to 75% administrative (and 25% to 35% administrative).
Duties include recruiting, supervising and evaluating all primary care providers, specialists, physician and nurse practitioners, operational improvement and problem solving in health center operations, including clinical care, access, utilization and visits, staffing, patient scheduling and financial issues, assisting in the development, implementation and monitoring of quality improvement and compliance, budgeting and strategic planning. This is an outstanding opportunity to provide administrative oversight and direction for the educational and clinical functions of our center. The Director will have a highly visible role in practice transformation and implementation of a medical home model and be a leader in healthcare delivery innovation.
Qualifications: Current MA MD/DO License, Board Certified, completion of accredited residency required, 5 years primary care experience required with experience in community heath setting preferred, experience in administration, supervision and management of clinical staff including budgeting strongly preferred.
- Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
- Patient/Administrative Load: 12-15 Clinical hours, 25-28 Administrative hours.
- Wonderful opportunity to precept residents and students at the health center.
- Centralized billing.
- 1:1 ancillary support
- NextGen EMR and EPM system.
- Reimbursement for initial and renewal costs of licenses.
- Health Center qualified for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
- Continuing Medical Education Stipend of up to $1500 and 5 days of leave per year.
- Five weeks of vacation to start and generous sick and holiday leave.
Contact: Steve Pearlstein, (617) 321-2149, email@example.com