Join a nationally recognized and respected physician-led multispecialty group in Wisconsin. They continue to expand and seeking an Infectious Disease physician for one of their sites.
Traditional Monday to Friday schedule from 8am-5pm or similar hours. There is evening and weekend call that is very manageable and worked out with the group.
Be busy from the start seeing the groups referred patients and community demand. Group provides patient-centered care rooted in evidence-based medicine. The position offers a mix of clinical outpatient and hospital inpatient. Types of cases include orthopedic infections, outpatient IV antibiotics, human immunodeficiency virus, Hepatitis C, infection control, and consultative infectious disease.
Competitive salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package, 4 weeks vacation and 2 weeks CME, etc.
Student loan repayment and H1 Visa sponsorship are available.
Wisconsin community just 90 minutes to Minneapolis-St Paul, has a 4 year University, excellent public or private schools, and lots of outdoor recreational activities.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- ID physician needed for one of the largest physician led multi-specialty groups in the region
- Infectious Disease position with full support from the group in a traditional practice setting
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with very reasonable call for evening and weekend.
- Be busy quickly with the group referrals and community need
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Loan repayment available
- H1b Visa sponsorship available
- Wisconsiin community of 70K population located just 90 minutes to Minneapolis-St Paul MN.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail