100% Infectious Disease
Near Albany, New York
One of the regions’ largest physician-owned multispecialty groups is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Infectious Disease physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice. This group is comprised of quality-focused physicians and partners that continually have experienced practice growth year over year.
• 100% infectious Disease Opportunity with the option to grow specialty interests in Pediatrics, Wound Care, or Infusions
• True path-to-partnership offers 90th percentile earnings potential of over $400,000
• Well-established referral pattern and collaborative specialty partners foster a thriving patient base for the incoming partner
• Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, negotiable relocation assistance; pension and retirement with matching
The Hudson Valley comprises of a thriving cultural, artistic, and highly-educated population that enjoys a low-cost and less-stress type of living than their neighbors in New York City. This region is renowned for its fine and creative arts, farm-to-table dining, and the liberal-arts universities that reside amongst the top in the country.
• Live in one of the Hudson Valley communities between the Catskills and the Hudson River
• Enjoy all four seasons and the outdoor activities they offer including world-class skiing, kayaking, and boating, hiking and rock-climbing
• Endless regional and local festivals spotlighting the artists and musicians of the area and drawing in nationally acclaimed talent
• Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living coupled with a robust housing market in any of these Victorian communities
• Top-notch education includes universities such as Vassar, Marist, and the CIA
• Live a short drive or train ride to New York City or Albany, NY
To be considered for this Infectious Disease Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job ID: ID 8733075
For more Infectious Disease Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.