A thriving opportunity for an Infectious Disease physician to join an established physician group in northwest Indiana. Located less than 90 minutes to Chicago and 3 hours to Detroit. Community surrounded by lakes and parks. An ideal setting for physician and family but close to the major metro cities in the region. Just 30 minutes to University of Notre Dame. One of the most prestigious Universities in the midwest.
Join this established independent practice of 6 physicians and 2 NPs. There is a current and growing need for an ID physician. See the group's ID patients, other referrals, and community need.
Traditional practice setting to do both outpatient and inpatient medicine for ID patients. A Monday to Friday schedule from 8am to 5pm or similar type hours.
Reasonable patient census. Will round at 1 hospital during the week and weekend call coverage for 2 hospitals. Will be a 1:3 call schedule.
This group offers a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, benefits package, retirement, CME, vacation, and partnership track.
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it across the USA then CompHealth can help. Apply now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Infectious Disease physician needed to join an established practice in northwest Indiana
- Join a group of 6 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule seeing patients in the practice and inpatient at the hospital
- Weekday rounding at 1 hospital and weekend call coverage at 2 hospitals will be 1:3 call schedule
- Be busy from the start with a current patient base, referrals, and community need
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, full benefits package and partnership track
- 2019 ID Fellowship-trained or experienced ID physicians considered
- Indiana community is 90 minutes to Chicago, 30 minutes to South Bend - University of Notre Dame
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail