A Washington facility is seeking a locums hospitalist to assist with seven to 14 shifts per month. This opportunity is for 12-hour day shifts with night call. Some procedures and ICU rounding are required. The average patient volume is 14 patients per day with two to 12 patients per night. The preferred candidate is board certified in IM or FM.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Seven to 14 shifts per month
- WA licensed
- 7am-7pm with night call
- Some procedures required
- Open ICU
- BC in IM or FM required
- 14 patients per day with two to 12 per night
- Vent management
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing