We are currently helping a facility in Virginia that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 14 12-hour shifts per month, no call, and you will see up to 20 patients per shift. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified in IM or FM and have a current ACLS. Assignment will include ICU rounding.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- 14 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts
- No procedures required
- ICU rounding
- Up to 20 patients per shifts
- BC required
- ACLS required
- VA license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing