An exciting locum tenens Hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Arizona. Ideal physician has an active AZ license in hand, or has one pending. Assignment schedule is 7 to 14 shifts per month from 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am. Physician must be comfortable covering the ICU and performing central lines and intubations. Physician will see 18-25 patients per day, or 10 admits per night. Covering physician must be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Ongoing opportunity
- 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am
- Central lines and intubations required
- ICU rounding required
- BC in IM or FM
- 20-25 patients per day, 10 admits per night
- Pending AZ license accepted
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing