A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in central Arizona. No procedures are required, but a physician who is comfortable with some procedures is preferred. This is a lower volume critical access facility, and hospitalist will be rounding in the ICU. Assignment schedule is 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am, nights are in house. 14 shifts are available per month. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and have a current AZ license.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 14 shifts per month available
- 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am
- Nights are in house
- Doctor will respond to codes
- Procedures preferred
- ICU rounding required
- Must have AZ license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing