Join a growing team at a 70-bed acute care facility located on the banks of the Wind River, between the Wind River and Owl Creek mountain ranges.
- Hospital has recently completed a multi-million dollar expansion with major renovations and some of the finest equipment in the state
- Low patient census allows for flexible scheduling with 24 hour shifts
- Option to do split time and do outpatient practice is available if desired
- Physicians may choose from employment models including professional services agreement, income guarantee or hospital employment
- Great back - up with many specialties on the medical staff
With hiking trails to 13,000-foot peaks, crystal-clear trout streams and world-class hunting, this town is the perfect headquarters for any outdoor enthusiast. The town is surrounded by mountains and rivers: the Wind River Range to the south and west; the Owl Creek Range to the north. There's something for everyone: hiker, hunter, rock climber, angler, camper, photographer, cross-country skier or snowmobile rider. And of course, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are never far away.
Contact: Neal Fenster