Ministry Health Care is in integrated delivery netork with 15 hospitals and 46 clinics serving patients throughout Central, Northern and Eastern Wisconsin. We are actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our growing Hospitalist team at Saint Clare's Hospital in Weston, Wisconsin.
You will join an experienced group comprised of 17 other physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners in a state-of-the-art facility routinely recognized for its technological advances. This is an ideal opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes patient care and promotes a strong work/life balance. The successful candidate will share our commitment to quality health care and compassionate patient service.
- Full Time
- Convenient 7 on/7 off, week starts on Friday
- Three weeks days; 1 week nights
- Some supervision of the NPs on night shift
- Adult inpatient ICU/CCU
- Daily census is 12-15 with approximately 2-3 admissions per day
- Saint Clare's is a 99-bed acute care hospital that opened in 2005
- You will joing a dynamic group with considerable longevity; group boasts a team-oriented environment
- The Wausau/Weston area is a vibrant metropolitan community with easy access to regional airport, a downhill ski resort and an assortment of urban amenities.
Our physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, leading edge technology and a generous compensation and benefit package. But most of all, they value the opportunity to work among a team of professionals as talented and passionate as they are.
The Wausau/Weston area offers a complete complement of arts and culture, exceptional educational systems (public and parochial), a vibrant downtown, fine dining, shopping and a wide assortment of festivals and community events.
The community is also home to a regional airport, a popular Midwestern ski resort, an indoor waterpark, three micro-breweries, a state park, a top whitewater kayak park and an assortment of urban amenities...without any of the big city hassles! Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods, friendly communities and year-round recreational opportunities make Central Wisconsin a GREAT place to live and work.
For more information, or to apply, contact Brad Beranek at 715-342-7998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.