STRONG PRACTICE OPPTY - GREAT LOCATION
This fine medical center in western West Virginia is searching for a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician who is looking for a Hospitalist position.
- 393 bed regional referral center, with a service area of 375K population
- Long term practice stability assured in this financially strong facility
- ER is designated as a level 2 trauma center; 70,000 + visits per year
- Hospital has Centers of Excellence in Neuroscience, Cancer, Cardiac and Orthopedics
- Affiliated with a School of Medicine
Position offers –
- Well established shift based Program-NO CALL
- Block Schedule 7 on/7 off makes for an enjoyable lifestyle
- Procedures and critical care coverage is optional
- Established hospitalist department providing 24 -hour coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty support allows for timely consults
- Targeted daily encounters 17-20
- Dedicated case managers, Medical Director and RN Program Manager are there to assist in your practice
Compensation / Recruitment Package –
- 3 year contract
- Base salary of $300K with annual increases
- Sign-on Bonus, relocation, CME and more
- Malpractice insurance AND employer-paid tail coverage
This hospital is located in a community of over 50,000 and is only a two hour drive to Lexington, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Enjoy moderate four seasons and good schools from which to choose, both public and private. A reasonable cost of living prevails in the area and travel is easy with local two airports serving the residents of the community. (SL)
You will be pleased at what you find here . . . contact us for a prompt and confidential response.
Bud Setzer - Practice America - Centennial, CO - 303-770-1412 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.