- Join 16 hospital-employed B/C internal medicine hospitalists
- Flexible scheduling makes work-life balance possible
- 10hr day shifts with an average of 11-13 encounters per day
- Full time is 1800hrs per year
- Semi-open ICU and strong core subspecialty support
- Dedicated hospitalist RN and administrative support
- Competitive compensation with $300K+ earning potential
- Comprehensive benefit package includes malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, LTD, Life/AD&D and more
- Completion of an Accredited Internal Medicine Residency
- BC/BE by the ABIM or AOBIM
Virginia Mason Memorial
As the region’s leading health care provider and Yakima’s largest employer, we believe that by improving health, we will transform Yakima! For more than 60 years, Memorial has provided and responded to the healthcare needs of its community.
Part of the Virginia Mason Health System (virginiamason.org), Yakima-based Virginia Mason Memorial serves Central Washington's Yakima Valley and includes a 226-bed, acute-care, nonprofit, community hospital and many primary care and specialty care practices. Specialty care services include high quality cardiac care, a continuum of cancer care, hospice care, and advanced services for children with special health care needs.
In Yakima you’ll find 300 days of sunshine each year in a city nestled in a valley surrounded by camel-colored desert hills. You’ll enjoy 4 distinct seasons and endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. The Yakima Valley is an excellent place for families boasting outstanding public and private school options. Our central location allows for easy access to the Yakima, Columbia, and Snake Rivers, mountain and lowland lakes, abundant greenways, and scenery you’ll have to see to believe. Downhill and cross country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking opportunities and gorgeous hiking trails can all be found within an hour’s drive of Yakima. Should you choose to hit the road, Seattle, Portland, and Spokane are within a three hours’ drive -close enough to enjoy without having to deal with a grid-locked life.
The region is also known as one of the finest wine-grape growing areas anywhere. Wines from Yakima Valley vineyards have developed an international reputation rivaling Napa Valley. Many of the state’s most prized AVA’s (American Viticultural Area) are located right here. In addition to nearly 100 nearby wineries, the Yakima Valley is a craft beverage mecca with beer, cider and spirits. Drive past orchards and you’ll also see trees heavy with pears, apples, apricots and cherries.
Those are just some of the reasons why we choose to call Yakima “home.” Come discover your reasons!