Post-Acute Care Physician positions for programs in eastern Washington. Open to IM or FP physicians to see adult patients. Geriatrics experience a plus but not required.
Will be a Monday to Friday flexible day schedule rounding on patients in their rooms at various Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) or similar facilities.
Program is expanding and needs additional physicians to be willing to grow the business as the demand for the services increases. Will add more Post-Acute physicians to keep a quality balance for patient care.
Usually average no more than 15 patients per day. No rounding in the Hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital but not well enough to go home yet. Territory given with facilities in close proximity to each other.
Base salary, plus outstanding bonus incentives. Earnings potential in the $250K range with their salary/bonus combined.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Enjoy a top employed position with a premier national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible hours per physician
- No hospital coverage at all. See only patients in the post-acute care setting. Facilities in close proximity to each other
- Outstanding earnings potential with an excellent salary + bonus program
- Full benefits package, vacation days, CME, and malpractice w/tail covered
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- Future leadership opportunities available if a physician wants that career path
- Live in a large metro area with excellent amenities and affordable housing. No state income tax; international airport; and great school options.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you